ABOUT THIS EVENT
In today’s competitive business environment, having access to accurate and real-time metrics can be a game-changer.
We’ve teamed up with Ardent Partners, a leading research and advisory firm who surveyed over 180 enterprise companies to understand:
- Their current Accounts Payable set up
- Their top business priorities
- What steps they are taking to build elite AP teams
- Which metrics they’re keeping top of mind
In this webinar, Bob Cohen, Vice President of Research at Ardent Partners, will debut the survey findings and the most widely used accounts payable benchmarks and metrics that will be of value to any AP, finance, or P2P professional.
Join the webinar where Ardent Partners will run through:
- The important AP metrics to monitor in the current economic landscape
- The benefits of AP automation and its ability to provide straight-through, touchless processing
- The technology and tools that enable a best in-class AP organisation
- What will AP look like in the future
VP OF RESEARCH AT ARDENT PARTNERS
A seasoned professional with 20 years of experience helping enterprises transform their Procure-to-Pay (P2P) operations. In recent years, Bob has become the industry’s lead analyst covering AP, B2B payments, and FinTech. As the Vice President of Research at Ardent Partners, Cohen manages all ePayables research and client programs including the annual State of the ePayables Market report, AP Metrics that Matter eBook, AP Pulse on the Mid-Market eBook, Pulse on B2B Payments eBook, Ardent’s bi-monthly ePayables webinar series, as well as Ardent’s ePayables and B2B Payment Technology Advisor Reports.
BASWARE | SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT SALES, NORTH AMERICA
Over his 30-year career, Sam has acquired a unique blend of supply chain, procurement, strategic sourcing, risk, performance, and compliance management expertise across a wide range of industries spanning manufacturing to financial services. As the SVP of Sales for North America at Basware, Sam leads all sales efforts and represents North America on Basware’s Executive Committee.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE WEBINAR
To sign up to this webinar on April 18, please complete the form below: